Books and Magazines
- I’ll Be Home Soon!, Patricia B. McConnell, Ph.D.
- Dogs Home Alone, Roger Abrantes, Ph.D.
- Don’t Leave Me!, Nicole Wilde, CPDT-KA
- Don’t Shoot The Dog, Karen Pryor
- Mental Activation – Ways to Stimulate Your Dog’s Brain and Avoid Boredom, Anders Hallgren (available from Dogwise.com)
- 101 Dog Tricks – Step-by-Step Activities to Engage, Challenge, and Bond With Your Dog, Kyra Sundance (available from Do More With Your Dog)
- Clinical Behavioral Medicine for Small Animals, Karen L. Overall, M.A., V.M.D., Ph.D.
- The Whole Dog Journal, a monthly publication, covering positive training, holistic food, the latest equipment, and a wide variety of dog related issues
- Dogwise.com Dog books, video
Positive Training Information
You Tube Videos
- Moraine Tracking Club Ltd Tracking information
- Bring Your Nose Over Here, Wentworth Brown. The book is available to you by mail for $10 (postage included). Make checks payable to WCNI/Rescue. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
K9 Nose Work
Weimaraner Clubs and Websites
Finding Professional Help